1. International Relations Office:
- Sector of coordination of cooperation with the governmental bodies of Ukraine and diplomatic missions in Ukraine;
- Sector of coordination of cooperation with international organizations (UNESCO, STCU, EC, UNIDO, UNDP, BSUN, etc.);
- Sector of media relations on the issues of international activity;
- Sector of joint international structures:
- University-level structures (UNESCO Chair, National Office of BSUN, Ukrainian-Japanese Center, Ukrainian-French Center, Ukrainian-Polish Center, Ukrainian-Korean Center, Ukrainian-Chinese Center, Ukrainian-German Center, Ukrainian Centre for Gender Education, NetCracker, other joint university-level structures);
- Structures of subdivision level.
2. International Projects Office:
- Sector of international scientific programs and national contact points of EU program HORIZON 2020;
- Sector of international educational programs (Erasmus+, Fulbright, etc.) аnd interaction with international ratings;
- Center of information support of international activities
3. Foreign Economic Activity Office:
- Sector of customs support;
- Sector of international transfer of educational services;
- Sector of joint educational and research structures abroad.
4. International Relations and Protocol Support Office:
- Protocol and visa sector;
- Sector of business trips;
- Sector of inter-university cooperation;
- Sector of organization of international events;
- Sector of infrastructure support of international events.
5. Advisory bodies of International Collaboration Department:
- The Board of Heads of joint international structures;
- Council of Deputy Directors of institutes, Deans of faculties on international activity.