Tel: +38 044 204-91-99
Fax: +38 044 236-09-92
build. №1, room № 147,
37, Peremohy ave., 03056 Kyiv, Ukraine
International Relations Office is a structural subdivision of the International Collaboration Department.
Tasks of the Office:
- coordination of cooperation with the governmental bodies of Ukraine;
- coordination of cooperation with diplomatic missions in Ukraine;
- coordination of cooperation with international organizations in order to enhance the participation of the University and its departments in international scientific and technical cooperation, to involve NTUU “KPI” scientists in projects and programs implementation which are under the auspices of these organizations and participation in international conferences, seminars and other international events;
- realization of arrangements aimed at accession of the University to the international educational and scientific organizations and regional associations;
- keeping up business contacts with diplomatic missions and missions of Ukraine in foreign countries and international organizations as well as with diplomatic missions and missions of foreign countries and international organizations in Ukraine;
- assistance and coordination of cooperation of University departments with international, regional and national organizations and with foreign countries;
- rendering to assistance the University departments to use the results of cooperation with international, regional and national organizations in the education process and research.