Yevhen I. POLISHCHUK
Tel: +38 044 204-91-99
Fax: +38 044 236-09-92
37 Peremohy Ave., bld. 1, room 147
International Relations Office is a structural subdivision of the International Collaboration Department.
Tasks of the Office:
- coordination of cooperation with the governmental bodies of Ukraine;
- coordination of cooperation with diplomatic missions in Ukraine;
- coordination of cooperation with international organizations in order to enhance the participation of the University and its departments in international scientific and technical cooperation, to involve Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute scientists in projects and programs implementation which are implemented under the auspices of these organizations and participation in international conferences, seminars and other international events;
- implementation of organizational arrangements aimed at the entry of the University into international educational and scientific institutions and regional associations;
- maintenance of business contacts with diplomatic missions and missions of Ukraine in foreign countries and international organizations as well as with diplomatic missions and missions of foreign countries and international organizations in Ukraine;
- assistance and coordination of cooperation of University departments with international, regional and national organizations and with foreign countries;
- assistance to University departments to use the results of cooperation with international, regional and national organizations in the education process and research.
- provision of information about international activities of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute for the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, relevant committees of the Supreme Rada and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine within its competence;
- participation in meetings of the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute administration with foreign partners and preparation of information materials for the newspaper Kyiv Polytechnic, as well as for KPI and ICD websites;
- preparation of information materials to post them on the ICD website;
- technical support for international relations, development of local information networks.