International Collaboration Department (ICD) provides organizational, methodological and representative assistance of international cooperation of the University.
International collaboration and foreign economic activity of NTUU “KPI” are carried out according to effective legislation of Ukraine, to the Statute of NTUU “KPI” and regulations of the University.
The main tasks of the Department are as follows (according to ‘Regulations on the International Collaboration Department of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”‘):
- coordination of activity of University departments in relation to international cooperation;
- development of the network of joint structures with international organizations;
- support of international agreements and state-level projects;
- interaction with government bodies on employment of foreign experts at NTUU ‘KPI’;
- development of the network of international offices managed by the Heads of subdivisions as a driving force of international activity;
- training and coordination of project managers of subdivisions;
- organization and support of subdivisions in establishment of the program of Double-degree Diploma (‘Diploma of two universities-partners’);
- support of the state program of academic mobility ‘100+100+100’;
- support of student self-management units in creation of a system of international activity, strengthening of international dialogue and mobility;
- and others.