Kseniia V. YUDKOVA
+38 044 204 94 67
37 Peremohy Avenue, Building 1, Room 171/2
Core functions of the Bureau:
- interacting with all University departments to provide administrative support for international events, and the drafting of international collaborative agreements, memoranda, protocols, etc.;
- elaborating University’s basic framework of legal standards and rules in terms of international and foreign economic cooperation, and enforcing it upon University departments to make international cooperation more efficient;
- carrying out measures to intensify University’s internationalization – strengthening the international component in all constituents of its activity.
Ms. Yudkova’s areas of responsibility include:
- Working as the ICD Deputy Head, she chairs the University commission on deepening of internationalization processes and the central group of managing proposals made by international partners, analyzes opportunities and risks for the University, and provides recommendations with respect to the acceptability of proposals (according to the criterion of investment prospects for the development of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute);
- Coordination of support for cooperation with Arab countries and Israel, and the operation of the Ukrainian Gender Education Center;
- Coordination of information support for international activities of the University, and the management of ICD websites.